Monday, 12 October 2009
A Proper Hello :)
Well, I've finally got round to subscribing to all the blogs of my fellow 'BAPP's' ..if that's a good enough title for us?! I'm very impressed by the broad collection of skills, experiences and passions that we have as a group, and am really excited about getting to know all of you more over the coming months. At present, I have a 40-strong list of talented people in front of me, so forgive me if it takes a while to get to know everyone individually(!) Nevertheless, I am looking forward to doing so, and wish everybody the best of luck for the course :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey BAPP's is a fine word to use it's actually quite funny!!
ReplyDeleteYeah i know what you mean about the collection of skills and tallent.
Look forward to seeing more on your blog :-)